Welcome to my random happenings
Thanks for coming and looking around on my page. In my space you will most likely find encouragment, Ideas, thoughts, craft or sewing projects and just random writings. I hope you enjoy your visit, get some encouragment or great craft/sewing ideas. And please come back again sometime, you just never know what you will find here!
Monday, May 28, 2012
Home From Vacation
Got home yesterday from vacation. Although I enjoy going on vacation and have a lot of fun it's always nice coming home. Home Sweet Home, nothing like coming home to my very own little place in the world. I am so blessed to have such a lovely place to call my own (with my husband of course), a big nice comfy bed to sleep in and plenty of food in cupboards and fridge (although after returning from vacation it's evident that I need to go grocery shopping). Too many times we often complain about the smallest of things in our lives but if you look around you will see how truly blessed you are. Thank you God for all that you have blessed me with!!!!
Pin It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment