Welcome to my random happenings

Thanks for coming and looking around on my page. In my space you will most likely find encouragment, Ideas, thoughts, craft or sewing projects and just random writings. I hope you enjoy your visit, get some encouragment or great craft/sewing ideas. And please come back again sometime, you just never know what you will find here!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

So my friend had a birthday yesterday and I found some Ideas that I wanted to do for her birthday gift. I made the cutest (well at least I think it is cute) little tin box to carry in her purse for an emergency chocolate fix.  I used an altoid tin box, used my digital scrapbooking skills and printed out a design on my computer using sticky paper and filled with little candy bars.  Take a look:

They are really easy and a lot of fun to make....now if only I had more altoid tin boxs...LOL Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment